SIRI Behavioural Health Profile
SIRI provides a community oriented HOLISTIC MODEL OF COUNSELLING that focuses on the COMPLETE INDIVIDUAL, not simply their presenting mental health problems but also on practical and social support issues.
SIRI's highly trained and experienced professionals offer a unique blend of clinical competence and empathy that helps create the framework for successful recovery.
Responsively, SIRI's workforce:
(1) are trained, supported and enabled to simultaneously practice a culture-sensitive and developmentally aware framework when working with persons from diverse background.
(2) connect associated difficulties such as interpersonal problems and poor self-esteem which may occur as a result of having psychiatric illnesses.
(3) facilitate medication compliance by helping the patient and family to further understand the nature of his/her illness and enhancing motivation for positive change.
(a) ALL available sources of client support, including family members, extended family members, peers, co-workers, religious affiliates, statutory providers and others who can serve as role models for successful coping.
(b) provide opportunities for clients to help themselves and one another.
(c) inform clients about the nature of the new roles or situations they face.
(d) help clients develop the coping skills they will need to manage their specific situations effectively.
(f) use methods that enhance client's sense of control over their situations and their lives.
(g) implement services that relect an accurate understanding of and demonstrate a genuine respect for the cultural integrity and needs of clients. Such actions help clients gain confidence and greater sense of control as they learn to cope with life's challenges more effectively.
Individuals we serve benefit from array of distinctive support:
(1) In-depth individual assessment
(2) Personalised and comprehensive support approach
(3) Individual and Group Counselling
(4) Advocacy and Information
(5) Advice & Assistance with Welfare/ Housing Benefits
(6) Befriending & Reaching Out
(7) Ongoing support and Education
(8) Immigration/Asylum Support
SIRI Behavioural Health Locality of Operation
SIRI Behavioural Health Areas of Benefit
77A Evershot Road
Tel - +44 (0) 870 770 3223
Fax - +44 (0)870 770 3225
Websites and Email Contact
The website of SIRI Behavioural Health is - http://www.siricounselling.com
Number of Trustees
The total number at SIRI Behavioural Health is 5+
Donate Webpage Available
There are Donate Webpage Available at SIRI Behavioural Health
We try and ensure all listings are genuine, if for some reason you wish to complain / report the above listing please use our contact form to get in touch with us