Sussex Interpreting Services Profile
SIS is core funded to provide free interpreting to residents of Brighton & Hove accessing services provided by:
* Brighton & Hove City Primary Care Trust;
* Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals Trust;
* South Downs Health NHS Trust;
* Voluntary Organisations in Brighton and Hove;
* Brighton & Hove City Council's - Duty & Assessment Team, Social Work field teams within Children, Families & Schools Directorate and Adult Social Care Division within City & Housing Support Directorate.
Can Other Organisations Access SIS?
SIS can provide community interpreting and translation to other organisations on a charged basis (Please refer to insert for charges and languages provided).
SIS interpreters are presently contracted by Brighton and Hove Immigration Legal Services, CDHA. Brighton and Hove Sure Start, West Sussex Weald and Downs NHS Trust, West Sussex County Council.
Sussex Interpreting Services Locality of Operation
Sussex Interpreting Services Areas of Benefit
Community Base, 113 Queens Road
Tel - 01273 702005
Fax - 01273 234787
Websites and Email Contact
The website of Sussex Interpreting Services is - http://www.sussexinterpreting.org.uk
Number of Trustees
The total number at Sussex Interpreting Services is 5+
Donate Webpage Available
There are not Donate Webpage Available at Sussex Interpreting Services
We try and ensure all listings are genuine, if for some reason you wish to complain / report the above listing please use our contact form to get in touch with us